(0860-4649 for issues 1-51)
The names and email addresses entered in this Journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
1. Your personal data is administered by Uniwersytet Warszawski (University of Warsaw), with the headquaters in Warsaw: ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa.
2. The data protection officer at Uniwersytet Warszawski (University of Warsaw) supervises the correctness of personal data processing and can be contacted at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes: execution of the Agreement which is party to the data subject or to take action on the request of data subject prior to concluding the Agreement or to fulfill the legitimate objectives pursued by Uniwersytet Warszawski (The University of Warsaw).
4. The provided data will be processed on the basis of Article 6 p. 1 a or b or f of the Regulation of European Parliament and Council of Europe (EU) no 2016/679 of 24th April 2016.
5. The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected.
6. The personal data will be provided to external entities for legitimate objectives and basing on entrusting agreements and will be made available to entities providing services to Uniwersytet Warszawski (University of Warsaw) such as: service and computing system providers, payment and postal operators, courier services, and other subcontractors.
7. The personal data will be stored during the period necessary for execution of stipulations of sales agreement, and the period necessary within the scope of bookkeeping and taxing regulations. If the personal data has been provided basing on your consent it can be processed until withdrawal of the consent. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending such request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You have right to access your personal data, as well as, subject to legal provisions, the right to correct and delete data, limiting their processing, transfer them, object to processing and to withdraw the consent at any time.
9. You have right to submit the complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Polish: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
10. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.